Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHOOTING CRAPS WITH MONOPOLY DICE

Well look at here…..good afternoon to all my favorite Martians….I hope that you all are well and having an enjoyable week so far…..this is Wise Words of Spaceship and I am your conductor for the evening……lot of things to talk about…..not a lot of time to talk about them…..I will do my best to compete this journey in a timely and efficient matter…sit back…drink all you want now, because if you laugh and spit something on a co-worker, do not blame me!!......and enjoy another edition of Wise Words of Spaceship……

Before I continue, I must embark on something……its hard censoring myself……and being an entertainer, I am learning that there are some things I can and cant say….there are a lot of people that I am now finding out are upset with me over things I may have put in my blog or used as a title……to them, I say with all my heart….YO BAD!!!......I don’t take shots at anyone…sometimes, I may over think things or used things to create something else, but damn!!....stop being so sensitive….and its funny because I rarely use names…….but it still ends up hitting nerves of people……at the end of the day, these same people have tried to defame my name or make me look like the bad guy to people that don’t understand the story…..my grandmother told me time heals all wounds….and now, my wound is healed and I am looking forward to working harder to be the best entertainer I could possibly be…….

I want to talk about Cheerio……lol…..now, on Saturday, Derek Daider had a show in San Antonio in which he gave me the privilege to accompany him….a few more people went with us as well…..as we are sitting in the club, this guy comes by and puts a box of Honey Nut Cheerios by our table…..not going to go into all the details of the night, but needless to say, I remember him…….WE ALL remember him……and whether he was a great performer or he sucked, we have taken his name and presence and brought it to Dallas……it was the absolute funniest thing I have seen from an artist….and also memorable…..I say this because to some, I will be taking shots at him….I commend the artist known as Cheerio simply for embracing his gimmick and doing what an artist is supposed to do…..market himself……I love it…that is a name I will never forget…..it definitely made me wanna step my game up…..maybe I should walk around with a box of crunch berries….

Been doing a lot of soul searching lately…..it seems that I may possibly be going through a mid life crisis…..I will try to contain myself and make this not a sob story….definitely don’t want you to think I need sympathy or anything…..I see myself fluctuating emotions constantly…..you know this is probably the worst time of the year for me…I’m not really a holiday person, plus with the deaths of my grandparents, I’m typically in a very somber mood…..and this year, is no different……..but I am trying…..trying very hard to continue to work through the pain……trying to stay as positive through all the adversity…..trying to grow into the destiny…….and I am starting to see that as I am able to be more positive by not keeping an idle mind……and I have change my emotional diet…..the people I hang around….the people that I choose to feed off of……sometimes we take for granted the importance of a smile and happiness…..everyone is not in your life for cultivation…….and as I grow older and obtain the wisdom that God has in store for me, I am learning that…….
It has taken me about 5 hours to write this and I bet it has gone all over the place with my ideas…..I typically don’t read these back as I let my thought be as they are and appreciate them for what they are…..I want to thank everyone that still looks forward to my readings….I would love it if you could go to www.spaceshipohayses.blogspot.com and just give me a few hits…..it may take a lot of energy for you to do this but numbers are what matters most in society…..also, I just found out I will be performing at Kwanzaa Fest this year!!.....this is a very exciting time for me and something that I have looked forward to doing for a while…maybe this is the breakthrough I need….I am planning on fasting soon, so if you don’t hear from me, know that I am okay and moving into something bigger than even myself…….

I love yall…I really do…..I wished I wrote more like I used to, but life of course has its twist and turns that can not be controlled at times…..

Pray for my homie Veronica yall……she had surgery today and even if you may not know her, you may know someone that needs the prayers she needs right now….and the more prayer, the bigger the blessing…….

Love yall!!!!


Church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment